The Hotel’s Location in Moffat is easy to reach. Moffat lies one mile to the east of Junction 15 of the M74/M6 motorway to Glasgow on the A701 Edinburgh Road.
Take care when approaching Junction 15 from the English side as the sign posting is very poor and the turning is on a left hand bend. It is easily missed if you do not concentrate.
The Annandale Arms Hotel is situated on the western side of Moffat High Street that forms the central square of the town.
There is a large car park at the rear of the hotel for exclusive use of the guests. The entrance is through the archway on the left hand side of the hotel.
Distances/approximate time by car from Moffat.
- Glasgow 55m/88km 1hr (1hr to airport)
- Edinburgh 50m/80km 1hr (1hr 15m to airport)
- Carlisle 40m/64km 40min
- Gretna Green 30m/48km 30min
- Newcastle 70m/112km 2hr
- Stranraer 88m/140 2hr 30m
- Manchester 160m/256km 2hr 30m
- London 360m/576km 5hr 30m
Enter your address or postcode to get directions